IR responsibilities :
- Received referral from outside centre.
- Give the appointment date to the referral team.
- Explain the patient’s preparation to the referral team.
- Ask the patient to bring a physical referral letter on appointment day.
- Give the patient information and appointment date to angiographer on duty
- Received the information from IR.
- Key in the information in RIS Scheduler ( refer to the manual as attached).
Counter staff responsibilities:
- On appointment day, check the patient information in RIS Scheduler by referring to the information in the referral letter.
- Ask the patient to register SASMEC RN if necessary.
- Register the patient using their own RN.
- Scan the related document in RIS.
Medical Officer responsibility :
- Fill up the request form and give it to the registration counter.
Nurse responsibility :
- To prepare all the equipment needed in the procedure.
This new workflow is effective immediately (August 2023).
File Type: pdf
Categories: SOP Angiography, SOP APPOINTMENT