It was agreed that MHA will be under direct supervision of Sister/SN.
He is posted in the Ultrasound room unless being asked to assist other procedures elsewhere.
SN in-charge in ultrasound will be the immediate supervisor and should be aware of his whereabouts at any time.
Job Description for the post of Medical Health Assistant U-11 for Department of Radiology.
- To send any specimen (e.g. biopsy) from department to laboratory.
- To send or collect sterile items at CSSD everyday.
- To collect consumables and specialist items from the medical store.
- To collect PPE sets from the medical store every weekly.
- To do bed making and linen changing when necessary.
- To keep cleanliness at the workplace to avoid nosocomial infections. (e.g angio room)
- To assist doctors with any simple procedure like a chaperon for ultrasound cases.
- To maintain and assume overall responsibility of hygiene in the department.