Starting for today 5/7/2022, ALL imaging procedures done by using following modalities will be register in RIS :
- CT Hybrid OT – CT2
- Angio Vascular (OT20) –XA3
- Endoscopy (Siemens Lumino Agile) –FL3
- Urology procedure done in Endoscopy Suite ( Siemens Uroscop Omnia)-FL2
No radiology request form is needed.
Step by step to register in RIS :
1) Radiographer on duty will contact staff counter to register the procedure.
2) Staff counter register & start the cases.
3) For reporting & performing radiologists, the cases will be registered as follows:
- CT2 – Radiologist CT of the day
- XA3 – Radiologist IR of the day
- FL3 – Radiologist Fluoroscopy of the day
- FL2 – Radiologist Fluoroscopy of the day
4) Radiographer retrieves the worklist from modalities & performs the procedure.
5) Radiographer sends the image to PACS and finishes the procedure.
In view of the above, here is the list of the procedures involved :
- RPG stenting
- 2nd Look PCNL
- Insertion of NJ Tube
- Change of Ureteric Stent
File Type: jpg
Categories: SOP CT Scan, SOP Fluoroscopy, SOP OPERATION THEATHRE IMAGING PROCEDURE